Thanks for more than 63 research presentations, 10 commercial presentations and now 37 posters
which we will see and discuss in October.
In the link to the ‘final program’ you find the agenda with talks and in the following you find some examples for interesting posters:
- Categorisation of Mass Spectrometry Data on the Basis of Toxicity; Boot et al.
- Spectral Quality Scoring; Brinks et al.
- Predicting and Mapping Retention Times of Anion Exchange Chromatography Systems using a Stratified Random Forest Regression Approach; Frøkjær et al.
- Prediction of Retention Indices of Liquid Chromatography Coupled to High-Resolution Mass Spectrometer Pixel by Pixel; Hu et al.
- Isomers in Non-Target Screening: Identification and Quantification; Kruve et al.
- Interactive Design and Application of MassQL Queries after Preprocessing for the Annotation of PFAS in LC-TIMS-PASEF; Müller et al.
Poster awards will be sponsored by our Media Partner the Springer Journal ‘Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry’ (see also link below) and AFIN-TS.
If you plan to publish your presentation also as manuscript in our special issue ‘Analytical Strategies in Molecular Food, Environmental and Biomedical Screening’ in the Journal ‘Molecules – Analytical Section’, do not hesitate to contact us soon (also for a waiver or discount for the open-access publication). For further information click the link of our media partner MDPI below.